[thelist] RE: The Latest-- Tracert Help?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Feb 13 13:43:01 CST 2003

I wonder if you can find out other people on that same sub domain and see if
they're having similar troubles. :-) you can ask the hosting company to plug
the server back in to the wall.

I don't know,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Gina Anderson [mailto:gina at sitediva.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:39 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] RE: The Latest-- Tracert Help?

Rob,

That white page with the Under Construction should be there. This is a site
I am working on presently, so everything is behind that index page. I don't
think I was hacked, I just know there is a snag *somewhere* in this mess
that affects only me for now. I've been trying to get in touch with some
other people who use the same cable internet co. in my area to see if they
can get to my site, but have had no luck yet.

I can't connect through FTP either. I get Connection Timed out in WS-FTP.

Thanks,
Gina