[thelist] Is BrowserCam costing (RE: Mike H's mac test)

John Witchel jwitchel at colevalleygroup.com
Thu Feb 13 23:08:01 CST 2003

>>Isn't this costing you/someone money?

Yes it is.  It's my application (I've spent the better part of a year
developing it).  But I've gotten lots of good feeback from everyone on
Evolt, I thought I'd leave the login up for a while, and the thoughtful
comments are worth far more than anything else.  So please, as always, keep
the comments coming.  But in the meantime feel free to try it out, try to
send me email since I can't tell who you are (because everyone is using the
same login).

Thanks
-john