[thelist] IE 6 Anomaly

JAMES.A.WILLIAMSON at customs.treas.gov JAMES.A.WILLIAMSON at customs.treas.gov
Fri Feb 14 08:01:01 CST 2003

Miles,

Thanks for the questions.

We are not running any windows skinning software, the operating system is
NT4, currently only a couple of PCs have IE6 all others are running 5.5.
Last night I loaded IE 6 SP1 onto onther machine and was not able to
duplicate the effect.  Looks like it (at the moment is confined to one
machine).

Jim
x6612

                      Miles Tillinger
                      <miles.tillinger at intecgr        To:       "'thelist at lists.evolt.org'" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
                      oup.com.au>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  RE: [thelist] IE 6 Anomaly
                      thelist-admin at lists.evol
                      t.org

                      02/13/03 06:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      thelist

Do you run any window skinning software?
What operating system are you experiencing the problem on?
Is it just your PC, or every PC you've upgraded to IE6?
Have you, dare I say it, restarted your PC?

Who knows, one of them might help...  It doesn't sound like a browser or
HTML issue

Miles.

IE