[thelist] text problem

Aaron Webb aaronw1000 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:51:00 CST 2003

>One thing I have done is to set the visible attribute of elements to
>"hidden" by default.  Write a routine that preloads images and set
>that as the onLoad handler.  Once the images have finished loading,
>set all of your elements to visible.
Sorry for the late response...I'm trying to get caught up after being away.
How would this affect users say on a dialup connection?  If I read the
proposed solution correctly then it sounds like there won't be anything
displaying on the page until the entire thing is loaded.  Could a user think
something is wrong?  Doesn't seem like an ideal browsing experience to me...

Aaron