[thelist] Freebie

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 16 12:57:01 CST 2003

> I had forgotten about the infamous IE cache. I first
> visited this page in Mozilla, then in IE and saw no
> toolbar, now again in IE, refreshed the page and got the
> toolbar (!) FYI i get javascript errors on the calendar

<tip type="IE: Refresh from Server" author="Aleem">

Sometimes hitting ctrl+R or the refresh button doesn't
reload the page from the server like it should (probably
has something to do with the last-modified dates etc).
Hitting CTRL+F5 forces a reload from the server and is
probably a better bet than ctrl+R

</tip>

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]