[thelist] article: meta tags

Edward George ed at suppose.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 07:55:54 CST 2003

Aah, the article I was looking for _was_ Dan Sullivan's 'Death of a Meta
Tag' as Jason linked to.
Looking at that evolt from Marc reminded me that it wasn't in evolt I
just saw it mentioned again later in evolt (in those comments) and those
being the freshest memories blah blah blah...

Thanks everyone, you given me a lot of material to present.
Cheers,
Ed