[thelist] Portal Test

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 14:28:08 CST 2003

Alan Lloyd wrote:

>Hi guys and Girls
>
>I have just set up a portal system to offer FREE web hosting to our members.
>
>Before I go live I would like to ask if some of you could have a look and
>see if you can break anything.
>
>I am still cleaning up the looks but all features should work.
>
>If you don't mind though if you sign up when it asks you for your first and
>last name please use 'evolt' and 'evolt' just so I know what accounts to
>delete before I go live.
>
>http://beta.liveinthemix.com/hosting/login.php
>
>Thanks
>Alan

When clicking on the authentification link in the email I get the
following error:

*Database error:* Invalid SQL: insert into phpgw_messenger_messages
(message_owner, message_from, message_status, message_date,
message_subject, message_content) values
('15','-1','N','1045513462','Welcome!',' Thanks for signing up for your
new account, blah blah blah blah ')

*File:*
/home/4814/beta/www.beta.liveinthemix.com/public_html/hosting/messenger/inc/class.somessenger.inc.php
*Line:* 92*Session halted.*
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
*/home/4814/beta/www.beta.liveinthemix.com/public_html/hosting/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php*
on line *62*

hth
--