[thelist] redefining styles top to bottom

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Feb 17 16:08:01 CST 2003

> I embedded the styles below the form, expecting the definition of td to
> change only for stuff below that point

that's interesting, i can see how you might have thought that, but i'm
afraid that's not how it works

> How can I keep using the same external stylesheet and
> have the preview styled as I want - and have a plain old
> redefinition of td in the embeded stylesheet? Can I?

sure you can -- you need two different styles, is all

   td.foo { style definition }

   td.bar { style definition }

speaking of bar style, it's after 5, and i'm outta here

hey wait a sec, i'm at home!

okay, fridge, here i come...

rudy