[thelist] good ECMAScript (or JavaScript) guide/reference

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 18 02:20:00 CST 2003

[...]
> recent guide and reference for ECMAScript/JavaScript (and
> it would be nice if it covered both Netscape/Mozilla-type
> browsers and IE, although I suppose this may be asking
> for too much).

irt.org has a good bunch of resources where I usually take
off from:

http://tech.irt.org/articles/js040/

This JS object reference came in most handy last time I was
working with the DOM (It's in another language but still
good):

http://www.echoecho.com/dk/jsquickref.htm

I often run into cross-browser issues myself, so if you've
found a good resource which provides a quick reference to
cross-browser scripting or any other nice resources, please
do share.

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]