[thelist] MDSE vs SQL Server

danielEthan daniel at ionize.net
Tue Feb 18 14:56:04 CST 2003

On Tuesday, Feb 18, 2003, at 00:53 America/Chicago, rudy wrote:

>> <http://www.aquafold.com/>
> product looks too good to be true
> freeware?  whoa
> but who are these guys?  there's nothing but an email address on their
> site,
> and a map with suspicious california-sounding cities on it...
> [drum roll]
> John Haxor, of Lafayette, LA,   JohnLHaxor at hotmail.com
> okay, it's not polite to make fun of people's names, but that's gotta
> be a
> joke

Actually, I'm on the discussion list for aquafold and John is an
incredibily nice guy w/ prompt answers anytime there's a problem. It
was a little weird when I downloaded the software that you basically
*had* to join the list in order to get *any* sort of answers.

But the answers are fast. Patches are released the very same day when
there is an issue.