[thelist] css trickling down to frames?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 15:11:01 CST 2003

Heyo,

I've got a nested frameset I am working with that looks like your
typical:

+-----+---------+
|    header     |
+-----+---------+
|  L  |   R     |
|     |         |
+-----+---------+

The top lvl frameset holds a top and bottom frame in which the header
is loaded into the top (header). The bottom frame loads another
frameset with the L and R frames.

Now, I've loaded a stylesheet into the main frameset, of which the
header is the first frame. This header doesn't pick up the styles at
all. This is the only frame I need to do so. Yes I can put the
stylesheet link in the header frame, but for long winded reasons -
they don't want to have to if possible.

Is this doable?

TIA

Tom