[thelist] Site Review

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Feb 19 10:17:03 CST 2003

<snip>
http://mevasertov.com/

Thanks,
Hershel
</snip>

I would like to distribute pleasantries, but that won't get you anywhere now
will it :-) (comment not directed to Andrew)

I kinda like the complete color scheme you've chosen: nice, warm, humble,
cool, yet with an handful of love; just like a Rabbi I suppose. I'm not of
Jewish denomination. The lavender background... I don't know. Its just
doesn't fit with the blue hyperlinks. Which is my next topic.

Hyperlinks need title attributes to them. (Pictures need alt information)

I noticed your navigation moves around a bit. Not good. I'm big on
navigation systems and it really bugged me. Your dark blue header changes in
height, which in turn moves the navigation. Try absolute positioning on your
nav.

That's All I have for now...

Rob.Smith