[thelist] Vertically Centering Tables

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:37:01 CST 2003

> Everything would be fine if you could just assign tables heights (and
> have it be in the standard)!  >:O  (and no, putting the table in a class
> where it specifies a height doesn't work...atleast not for me.)

I've given up on trying to get centred tables with relative heights. After
trying every different hack around it just won't work. My solution - my
pages no longer validate. Its a shame but I've learnt a lot on my travels,
at least my pages display correctly - to my clients it is more important
than validation.

benjer