[thelist] CSS Form layout w/out span|div

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 10:34:02 CST 2003

--- Morgan Kelsey <morgan at morgankelsey.com> wrote:
> you haven't used the tabindex or accesskey attributes anywhere, and
> your label's don't work.

Yes, I don't understand why he made the comment that labels give
focus to a field - then didn't use that functionality. And he made
the comment 'not in IE6'. Does he think it works in other browsers
without the 'for' attribute?

> maybe laying out the form with css only is "hep" (or something),
> but lets make a form that works good too, eh?

Agreed, the form looks reasonably nice but doesn't function correctly
at all. It's good he's trying to think forward tho :

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();