[thelist] Suggestions or Alternatives to WebStyles 3.1

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Feb 20 15:05:02 CST 2003

Xara looks like a nice package.

I've been using PaintShopPro for a long time and like it a lot. It's $30
more than Xara, though.

What would be interesting is to do a side-by-side comparison of the two.
Start out with a photo and some kind of line drawing and do some common
operations, such as resizing and format conversion, and compare the results.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564