[thelist] looking for drop-down menus

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 16:10:02 CST 2003

I'll just expand on what I was saying or perhaps asking... if I have this:

$result=mysql("$DBName","SELECT * FROM city ORDER BY City");
echo "Select a City:<br><br>";
echo "<ul>";
while ($row  =  mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
$City=$row[0];
$CityID=$row[1];
        }
echo "</ul>";

I can use the records from the city table to create a nav menu ok its not a drop
down in this form but can be without too much of a change... the problem with
this type of nav methof is... if you wanted to create a link using the results
from the menu and the link was to somewhere other than industry? you are
snookered. the link has to be industry.  Say for example you wanted each city to
have its own directory?  It just isn't going to happen.

Andrew