[thelist] CSS Form layout w/out span|div

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 20 19:05:01 CST 2003

Morgan Kelsey wrote:

> you haven't used the tabindex or accesskey attributes anywhere, and your label's
> don't work.
>
> the label tag is intended to be used like so:
> <input type="checkbox" id="foo" name="foo1" tabindex="10" accesskey="f" /><label

Suddenly I have to wonder how many people actually know how the specs work.

Morgan, your way of making labels is correct. So is Ben's. You can
either use the for attribute on the label tag OR wrap the appropriate
field in the label tag. Either is supposed to work.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/