[thelist] Log Analyzer

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Feb 23 04:10:01 CST 2003

Thanks, Tony--

Weblog Expert is great; shame it doesn't sit on the server.

Webalizer, on the other hand looks great, but...  There's an error (file
not found) on the download of the .zip file, so I'm sort of still at
square one.  As I'm not the most Linux-inclined (although my box is
running RH7.2), awstats are a bit beyond my scope of tools that I can
easily install.

Any other advice?

Thanks,

Russ