[thelist] array of results in PHP

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Feb 24 11:51:01 CST 2003

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 10:05  AM, Kae Verens wrote:
> as far as I know, there isn't a function for that.

Well, at least PHP is free, eh?

> $q=mysql_query('select person_id,name from theTable');
> $all_results=array();
> while($all_results[]=mysql_fetch_array($q));

That will suffice, thanks ... superior to using a for loop, which was
the only thing I could think of.

Loving the GD Lib functions ...

<tip type="managing libraries on OS X">
Fink <http://fink.sourceforge.net/> is a cool utility that makes it a
lot easier to install and update Unix ports to OS X.

FinkCommander <http://finkcommander.sourceforge.net/> provides a GUI
for Fink, ... you don't even have to open up a terminal. Nice. Exactly
the type of no-brain? no pain! ease we Mac idiots love.
</tip>
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>