[thelist] A:Active Working Example?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Feb 24 16:10:01 CST 2003

a) what are your 'normal' link colours?
a:link {
	color="#000000"
}
a:hover {
	color="#B95F4C"
}
a:active {
	color="#B95F4C"
}
a:visited {
 	color="0000000"
}
a.selected {
	color="#B95F4C"
}

b) did you clear the cache?
every time

c) is this:
<a class="nowon" href=# onClick="location.href ='page.htm';">
the same in your document? Without the "" for the href=#
it is a shortened version. the onClick had a few more directives with the
same attitude of the one listed, but nested inside a frameset.

d) what DOCTYPE did you declare, what browser are you using?

>The biggest difference is that I usually do not put a 'live anchor'
>in a 'dead link'. Since you want to do that, you should declare all
>instances of that anchor to look the same.
becuase e) is not responded to, to what you've said here, and what I agreed
with my manager is that once you're at that page, there is no need for that
highlighted link to be active any longer so - It now resides as a dead link.

Thanks all for your help,

Rob