[thelist] Dedicated/virtual private servers

Belinda Johnson belinda at prodsol.net
Mon Feb 24 18:53:01 CST 2003

I've been really sick the past two days and deleting more than reading my
mail - so I'm coming in late on this conversation - but for what it's
worth -

I have no experience with Rackshack but I have 3 servers at Dialtone and
have been with them for nearly two years. The service & support has been
nearly flawless - and they also have a solid ticketsystem & excellent,
knowledgeable tech staff when needed.

I maintain one Win2K server and two Linux (Red Hat 7.2, Plesk
Administration) servers.

Belinda