[thelist] oh, the irony!!!!!

Mark Harbottle mark at sitepoint.com
Tue Feb 25 08:39:25 CST 2003

I am referring to "the site" when I talk about CSS and compliance.
Most sitepoint forum members know the difference. While I agree
I should have been more clear in my explanation anyone who has
spent a fair amount of time on the Web would know just by looking
at our forums that they are built using VBulletin. And they would
know that we can not control the code that this software outputs.

It's okay to laugh at our expense but first understand what you're
laughing about otherwise the joke could be on you.

Mark.

PS: I hope you received my donation and it gets put to good use!