[thelist] Creating MSWord doc and converting to PDF on the fly via ASP

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Feb 25 13:46:01 CST 2003

I just don't want to re-invent the wheel. I'm still looking, but I keep
finding scraps of the answer. The scenario: visitor accesses a secure page,
fills in the form, a Word document is populated with the correct info
*including a watermark* and a PDF is created for the visitor to download (or
it is e-mailed to them; exact delivery details aren't critical.) The Word
document is optional; if we can go straight from web form to watermarked
PDF, that's great.

Any linkage to tutorials/info/whatever appreciated. If you know of an
off-the-shelf package, we'd rather buy than build if the price is right.

Tenks

joel