[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 25-FEB-03

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Wed Feb 26 00:11:00 CST 2003

evolt.org headlines for 25-FEB-03

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

IA/Usability: Stephen Hawking and Me - Flash MX Accessibility (Author: dl_byron)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/4090/57431/index.html

The purpose of the article is to share my experience with Flash
accessibility and offer the readers tips to make it work. Hearing
your site can be quite unnerving, especially when the voice of
Stephen Hawking reads it. There's also a Flash accessibility gotcha
that I explain. It's not a “breakthrough-code” article, but should be
helpful to those that want to make their Flash more accessible.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org