[thelist] Referral Programs

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Feb 26 11:07:01 CST 2003

Morgan Kelsey wrote:

>ron,
>
>i really don't see how jeff offering his advice is out of line.

offering advice is not.  the way it was stated suggested to me (and
apparently others) that he was saying she needed to pass it off because
she wasn't capable of handling it.

>in fact, i think he's offering belinda good advice here. suggesting moving a linux based shopping cart to windows to satisfy an affiliate
>requirement? that isn't very good judgement IMO.

outsourcing can be a good thing, and if that was the advice, it should
have been stated more clearly.

the info I provided was not to put linux based carts on windows.  it was
info about carts I have used to put on the Linux servers Belinda said
she had and would consider moving to.

hopefully it will help her in her pursuits.

Ron D.