[thelist] LDAP/Mozilla on a small network

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Thu Feb 27 04:16:01 CST 2003

I would like to be able to use Mozilla and/or other email clients to
share contacts accross a small (currently windows) network. The only
thing I can think of to allow sharing of contacts (possibly also mail
folders?) is LDAP.

Can anyone advise on whether this is the best direction to go in and if
so are there any freeware/opensource LDAP servers out there for windows.

(apologies if I have missed someting glaringly obvious but I am not
really a windows kiddie)

--
Christopher Joseph

http://www.ideadesigners.com  [iseries & web technologies]