[thelist] Welcome to the "thelist" mailing list

Luke.Hilton at boimail.com Luke.Hilton at boimail.com
Thu Feb 27 11:12:01 CST 2003

   Just upgraded to IE6 from IE5.5 and now are experiencing some funny
   syptoms with page rendering. When previewing a page from a fresh
   browser window spacer graphics that are clear are displayed. When I say
   displayed I see the outline, but beveled. This happens on most web
   pages, but if you refresh the page the problem disappears.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailMonitor at isismail.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.