[thelist] MySQL/PHP deleting a record w/radio buttons

Roger Harness magic32 at jps.net
Thu Feb 27 23:53:00 CST 2003

'volters,

I have a simple MySQL database, with 4 fields;
$idnum
$title
$poem
$pubdate

I'd like to be able to show idnum, title, and pubdate, (along with a radio
button) for all poems in the database.

The user will select a radio button for appropriate peom, then simply hit a
'delete' button, which of course will delete it from the database.

With notes, and links, I WAS able to accomplish this using Perl, but im
trying to stay consistent.

(and btw, I AM able to get the radio buttons in there, I'm just having a
hard time with what I need to DO them).

So, can anyone point me to any tutorials/scripts/tips/etc that might help?

Next of course, is an 'Edit/Modify' function, but that'll have to come
later! :)

sorry for the rookie question,

-Roger Harness