[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 27-FEB-03

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Fri Feb 28 00:11:01 CST 2003

evolt.org headlines for 27-FEB-03

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: PHP frontend to ImageMagick (Author: gvtulder)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/55650/index.html

In this article, we will write a script to connect ImageMagick to
PHP. You can
then generate thumbnails and other versions of your images
on-the-fly, by just
editing the url.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org