[thelist] Adding a style / font colors to Javascript

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sat Mar 1 15:03:01 CST 2003

I'm fairly light on my Javascript; dangerous enough but not smart enough
to figure out the best way to implement a level of design control around
some script that have running.

I'd like to apply a style to keep the text in-line with the rest of the
site design.

It's an ad banner script:

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'>
<!--
   if (!document.phpAds_used) document.phpAds_used = ',';
   document.write ("<" + "script language='JavaScript'
type='text/javascript' src='");
   document.write ("http://URL/adjs.php?n=a4bac0c0");
   document.write ("&amp;what=zone:7");
   document.write ("&amp;exclude=" + document.phpAds_used);
   document.write ("'><" + "/script>");
//-->
</script>

I've tried adding a class to the 2nd document.write and it shut down the
whole scrpt.  I'm unsure what's the best way to approach this--any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Russ