[thelist] Macromedia's "answer" about updating Homesite

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Wed Mar 5 08:44:01 CST 2003

As a former employer of Macromedia, I too would like to stress that
people need to contact Macromedia and let them know that they prefer HS+
over DW. It _can_ help make a difference.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://www.macromedia.com/software/homesite/productinfo/faq/dw_hs_faq.ht
ml

As they said, I'm sure when they have something to announce, they will.
In the meantime, for those of you who like HS, like I said let MM KNOW
it, so they are aware of a user community who likes and actually uses
the product, and chances are good that when decision time comes it will
be for and not against.