[thelist] Kits, shopping cart, add-on configurator

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Mar 5 13:22:01 CST 2003

I built something like this for a former client a few years ago in
Perl.  It was for an intranet for a 75,000 employees to build their systems
to order.  As the code was not written for the wide open internet and it
was a work for hire (I do not own the code), I can't provide it.

However, a quick Google search turned up:

http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/1747.html
http://www.scriptsearch.com/details/5276.html
http://www.techsoldata.ca/portfolio/Configurator.htm
http://www.pcorder.com/Sections/Extras/Downloads/CPW_Brochure.pdf