[thelist] using CSS on file upload "Browse..." button

Jerry Scannell JScannell at citystatecomputer.com
Wed Mar 5 15:55:09 CST 2003

Sarah,

I can't answer on the "browse" buttons, but you can certainly specify CSS
for input form elements.  You do so by specifying the desired CSS like this:

<input type = "text" name = "salary" value = "value" class = "CSS_Text">
<input type = "button" name = "buttname" value = "click me" class =
"CSS_Butt">

Then in your .css file:

.CSS_Text
{
     text-align:      right;
     font-family:     'Arial';
     font-size:       10px
}

.CSS_Butt
{
    background-color: Blue;
    color:            White;

    font-family:      'Arial';
    font-size:        14px;
    font-weight:      bold;
    font-style:       normal
}

When you run this, the button will have a blue background with white text
and the text element will  allow you to enter numeric digits starting at the
right.

Good luck,
Jerry