[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Wed Mar 5 16:05:02 CST 2003

John Dowdell wrote:

>At 1:09 PM 3/5/3, Paul Bennett wrote:
>

>>Accessibility and Semantic Web: 0
>>

>Accessibility: Are you using a particular screen reader? or which sensory
>modality, in particular, do you wish transformed into which other sensory
>modality?

Point 1 : I don't have a drum to beat John, by your sig it looks like
you do:
"

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd

"
Point 2: screen read this John:
http://bennettpr.port5.com/macromedia.html

Point 3:
Macromedia *have* recognised a weakness in Flash and implemented
accessibility features and processes, as well as an html version of the
site:
http://www.macromedia.com/help/accessibility.html
When you click the "html version" button you can get site content
sans-flash. Kudos to macromedia

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com