[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:35:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 23:26, .jeff wrote:

> yeah, noticed that too, but the second visit there's no flash.  did you just
> get bounced back to that page and not notice it was slightly different and
> post to thelist in a funk or did you try to browse the site to see if
> anything had changed?

You're telling me that they present the *EXACT*
same page twice in a row and one link does something
completely different the second time?

[The link, incidentally, being 6 jumps and a screenful
away from the top, folks]

Never mind lending the cluestick to Jon, I'm coming
out there and beating the morons to death with it.
That's what a "funk" would look like.

Here's a clue:  When I said 'HTML only' - I want them
to give me the HTML.  Not ask me the same bloody
question on the same page a second time.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8459 4923       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com