[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Wed Mar 5 17:38:00 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 12:55:04PM -0800, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:
> http://www.macromedia.com/

It won't finish loading for me. I've been waiting several minutes (on a
cable modem) and still have the "initiating application manager."

re. the comment made about the link to the HTML site: well if it's part of
the flash movie I'm never going to get to it. For me this is an incredibly
NOT user-friendly web site. How am I supposed to upgrade (if that's the
problem) if I cant' even get the movie to load?

emma
PS Linux debian 2.4.18 #2 Sat Feb 8 23:55:14 EST 2003 i686 unknown unknown
GNU/Linux
Browser: Phoenix

PPS: After two reloads the flash movie finally finished loading. I don't
really care how pretty it is, that was an incredibly irritating
experience. I would highly recommend putting a link to the non-flash site
outside of the actual swf file...

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]