[thelist] Sending HTML e-mail

VanSchoick, Jonathan Jonathan.VanSchoick at ibx.com
Thu Mar 6 15:57:02 CST 2003

Anyone know a good way (or a good resource to get info on) sending HTML
e-mails? I was mucking around with sendmail on a linux box before I
realized, hey, I'm clueless.

And just to alleviate anyone's fears, this is targeted toward internal
customers, so we know exactly what e-mail clients that have (Outlook 98 or
2K).

Thanks for any help!

-Jonathan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.