[thelist] Macromedia.com redesigned

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Mar 6 18:20:01 CST 2003

I'm not up on each detail that each realworld browser prefers which is
different from the W3C's prescription of what they should instead
eventually prefer. I know that the validator will cite "impure" when it
sees EMBED, so I know it will fail the test regardless.

If you've got a specific bit of markup debate you'd like to share with the
designers, then please do use that feedback form on the main pages, thanks.

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd