[thelist] Ugh! Mac/IE

Liorean liorean at user.bip.net
Fri Mar 7 13:02:01 CST 2003

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR wrote:
>>Remove both scrollbars unless they are indeed needed.
> Oh, like the proprietary scroll attribute of body did, a few DTDs back? Why not apply it to the body tag then? (I'm still in naive-asking-questions mode ;-))

Because this is valid - that isn't. Most web designers around here takes
validity very seriously. And it would work, if it weren't for iem. (In
other browsers, it either works or doesn't, but it is affected by
crucial bugs.)

--
liorean <mailto:liorean at user.bip.net>

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, ToggleStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets and
Theme Switcher, Cookies Handler scripts:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>