[thelist] reckless abuse of flash

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Fri Mar 7 21:50:01 CST 2003

well, from what "eccentris" means and what the target audience seems
to be, I think the use of flash is spot-on! Doesn't make sense to make
a photography portfolio site 'text-reader friendly' IMHO. Also, I
noticed that the square links that bring up the photographs have a
'visited' colour - howzzat? Overall, since the site is designed to be
'cool' while 'visual' and 'visual-user-friendly'... i would rate this
particular flash-usage high...

[abhay]