[thelist] PHP Learn-by-examples book

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sat Mar 8 01:54:01 CST 2003

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 12:29  AM, Russ wrote:
> I'm looking for a recommendation for a PHP book that'll show me some of
> the basics in example format.

I asked a similar question about a month ago and found I went the reply
that made the most sense (for me at least) ... just use the
documentation on PHP.net ... I'm sure if you know JavaScirpt or some
other C-like language, the tutorial there plus the examples in the
comments will suffice. If not, there were a lot of suggestions already
in the thread:

<http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20030127/thread.html#133455>
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital