[thelist] PHP Learn-by-examples book

Todd todd at tofuku.com
Sat Mar 8 22:38:29 CST 2003

Sams teach your self php is great! Reasonable priced. It is a very good
learn by example book, touches on all bases that need to be touched on
and shows you how they all interact in the bigger picture. Not to found
of the oriely books myself. I would go to your local books store and
read though the first chapter of each book. It is very important that
you find an author you can read easily. It makes all the difference in
the world trying to learn something new.

Read less, learn more. Php books is a good quick start, but not as
in-depth as I would like.

Todd Ballard
Tofu Ku Interactive
www.Tofuku.com
$10 domains, hosting, and credit card processing! Coming soon.