[thelist] Netscape/Moz installations

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Mar 9 14:51:01 CST 2003

I'm having some difficulty with Netscape/Mozilla installations on Win
2K ...

I have them in ...

\Program Files\mozilla.org\0.6
\Program Files\mozilla.org\0.99

\Program Files\Netscape\6.01 (6.01 in here)
\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator -> (4.7 is in here)
\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape 6\ (6.2.1 is in here)
\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape 7\ (netscape 7 is in here)

The chrome of many of them is a crazy mish mash of of of the "classic"
and "newer" chrome ...

How should I be installing them so they're completely independent
installations ... or do the share dlls that are elsewhere ... or what?
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>
Flash and ColdFusion Development