[thelist] All CSS website - please check

{ schaapy } list01 at theparagon.org
Mon Mar 10 10:21:00 CST 2003

> Aaron, it looks fine in IE6/XP except I see the same nav menu in both
> the header and under it in the body, though in different colors. Not
> sure if this is an error or not.

This will change later - I merely put those links there as filler links.
They will be different once I start filling in the site content.

The one thing I'm worried about is the orange navigation box. I want that to
render correctly and think it might break in different browsers. Anyone have
this problem?

Aaron Schaap
www.theparagon.org