[thelist] All CSS website - please check

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Mon Mar 10 10:31:01 CST 2003

{ schaapy } wrote:
> The one thing I'm worried about is the orange navigation box.
> I want that to render correctly and think it might break in
> different browsers. Anyone have this problem?

IE 5.5/Win2K the orange box is flush against the top left corner, in Moz
1.3b there is a consistent amount of margin. Everything else looks good.

In Opera 7, "Contact Information" overflows out of the box (the top edge
of the letters are in the box, the rest is outside it. The margin is the
same as Moz. Everything else is fine.

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila