[thelist] Magical Program (Site Map)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 10 10:34:01 CST 2003

Would a little bit of Magical JavaScript do the trick?

function showHrefs() {
	if (document.getElementsByTagName) {
		my_anchors = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
		for (i=0; i < my_anchors.length; i++) {
			my_anchors[i].innerHTML +=  ' - ' +
my_anchors[i].getAttribute('href');
		}
	}
}

window.onload = showHrefs;

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 10:08  AM, Michele Foster wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that will crawl through our existing web
> site and show me all of the links on each page?  Xenu sort of worked,
> but it's rather confused on our site map, and while it does provide
> the links they are hyperlinked.  I would really prefer something like
> this:
>
> Page 1
> 	Another page - http://client.com/theaddress.htm
> 	Another page2 - http://client.com/theaddress2.htm