[thelist] Select - forms

Taz taz at freshegg.com
Mon Mar 10 10:47:01 CST 2003

Well... It's not exactly
	alert("I hate javascript but javascript hates me more..");
kind of stuff is it :)

<tip type="Displaying Cookies author="Taz">
Many of cookies store data with imbedded escape sequences to encode
semi-colons and other characters so they won't be mistaken for
delimiters at the end of a data string. The easiest way to tear the
delimiters out is by combining the JavaScript command you suggest with
the unescape command:

javascript:alert("Cookie:"+unescape(document.cookie))
</tip>

Taz