[thelist] All CSS website - please check

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Mon Mar 10 11:12:01 CST 2003

--
Aaron,

I know the attachments are going to be deleted by thelist so I CC you at your email address too.

If I increase the fonts in Moz1.1/Win2k the design breaks apart. Your box and top grey stripe are fixed whereas the content flows out of them.

HTH
stef

--
[ mcpcr2.gif was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]