[thelist] Magical Program (Site Map)

Michele Foster michele at wusc.ca
Mon Mar 10 12:38:01 CST 2003

Emma,

Might have been a good option .. cept that this is on a 100% MS system .. with nothing else installed.  By the time I figured out how to install this and the necessary other pieces .. it'll be next week ;)

Thanks anyway. I've been talking to Erik offlist and it would appear that the image maps are what's really messing up xenu, so my guess is any other utility is going to have the same prob.  Plus I've d/led the entire site locally only to discover that ALL hyperlinks are hard-coded (full url, not root relative).  Which means a tonne of a lot of work to run the site locally, if I need to.  Thankfully I'm on open-ended contract .. if I had had to bid for this job I'd be in deep crap weeks ago.