[thelist] Select - forms confused

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 10 13:41:00 CST 2003

This thread has irritated me like a freaking AOL chat room.

It is correct in that this isn't a JavaScript problem as there is no
JavaScript anywhere on the site. That it took a dozen posts before
someone actually pointed this out is reason enough for the thread to
die.

Anyway, It seems to me a possible problem is there aren't records to
match some searches, and the code doesn't handle this well.

However, I'm sorry, Andrew, but please try to debug a bit on you own so
people can have something to go on ... er, well, OK, I may be wrong,
but I get the feeling like you didn't originally code the site or it's
an implementation of something prepackaged, in which case it may be
appropriate to ask for someone to look at the code off-list, but
posting extremely broad "this isn't working, tell me why!" isn't
getting anybody anywhere.

Sorry to all, especially Andrew, if I'm off-base.

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 01:08  PM, Andrew wrote:
> This is very wqierd and no doubt someone knows exactly why this is
> occurring,
>
> select Somerset and then on the next page just select another county
> (top
> dropdown) with selecting anything else.  You will then be present with
> results
> from the previous selection which cant be right?
> http://www.punterspower.co.uk
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>